08 April 2013

Monday " Canton-i, ConePizza, Squidto, shopping & DaisyMarcJacobs ♡

Monday not always the blue to me but on Tuesday.
Holiday ended, I prepared and ready for my first day of classes of my last semester in diploma.
We got our breakfast @ Canton-i (QueensbayMall) during our break time.
I have been craving for so long about the Canton-i Porridge but no one willing to accompany me
how great that I got to eat this now! hahaha (the moment when I facing with the porridge.) 
3 combined porridge (三拼粥) 
CRAVING FIXED! =P

*back to coll and continue our next class*

after dismissed, we went to Gurney shopping! I pampered myself a jersey skater skirt and a high waist shorts. 
before shopping I ate so many of oily snacks! =( but... oily foods, fried foods are so nice! feeling so guilty now while I'm blogging. lol
 Cone Pizza ( Tropicana loaded ) *thumbsup! 
and I ate my friend's cone pizza (chicken & mushroom) also very nice. 
Squidto (黄金贼)

after I reached home, I was doing what stuff and *ding* *ding* (message alert) 
hooi ming texted me : Early early birthday present ! Hahaha. Keep first ! Hahaha
I shocked *blush* straight run to my topshop paper bag took off my skirt and short.. I saw a box of Daisy Marc Jacobs. 
OMG OMG! my mad love!! some more this is limited edition. so surprised! T^T

 Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ( Limited Edition )
free gift =D

thank you my beloved kooy! I'm so surprised to see the present. I was like OMG.. DREAMING ? o.o
APPRECIATED MUCH

No comments :

Post a Comment