19 September 2013

" a very quick update. ♡

Hi to all my blog viewers (= it has been a couple of months that I didn't update my bloggie. I got my personal reason but most of all I am so busy over my degree life. Yay, I've to update all of you that currently I am taking Major in Accounting at University of Wollongong for degree.
The beginning is always the hardest, I just can say that.. Diploma is totally like a Honeymoon for me after I stepped into the degree life. Everythings are hardest and I've to stay focus & pay attention in class if not I really could not catch up for the lectures. Sincerely, I am feeling stress but I know that it was just a period for me only. Nothing is impossible right? Btw, after a month and now I am feeling better because I still can managed to done my weekly assessments. I got no time to laze  anymore. Teeheeee*
Next, I am feeling guilty that my blog has became dull. So sorry, I broke my promise again /.\ as I promised, I will  always update my bloggie, one last chance for me Kay?? :目 I might wont be daily updating my blog but at least weekly (: thanks for supporting my blog. Love ya, xoxo. 






No comments :

Post a Comment