13 December 2013

Skin Care " Olay Regenerist Facial Cleaning Device ♡

 http://reyna-renhui.blogspot.com/2013/12/skin-care-olay-regenerist-facial.html

Last week I've tweeted that I got this Olay Regenerist from Watson and now I'm going to tell you guys more detail about this Olay facial cleansing device.  
Due to I'm being busy lately, so I've been using it for three times only and I don't always makeup so I felt that It's not necessary for me to use it everyday. 
*My experience of using this facial cleansing device.*
It made me feel great and refreshing after every single time I've used it. Its having a very great deep clean function. I got no doubt of this device after I've been only using it for few times. 


FYI, you can get this Olay Regenerist for 20% off with purchase of RM20 OR purchase any Watson product even a pack of Watson Tissue that cost RM1.99 only also can get this 20% off! I'm a happy girl right now.  Shooooo worthy right? The original price is RM129.9, after discount become RM103.92. You can save up to Rm 25.98 for NOW! 

Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing Device ★★★★☆


*Blogged by ReynaRenhui

No comments :

Post a Comment