28 March 2013

Kuala Lumpur #3

Finally I'm free to update my bloggie! =目

today post has the most on fooooooooooods. Nom*
okay, we planned today go to KLCC and Pavillion.
so we go KLCC by LRT first, but unfortunately boyfie not feeling well after arrived KLCC.
he was starving like hell, we randomly choose a restaurant to have our late brunch/lunch.
Chinoz - EAT. DRINK. TALK. WATCH
Boyfie's bacon spaghetti (forget the name)
My fav salmon again! 
I feel satisfied with the meal, filled all my stomach, feeling great. 
after lunch we decided to back home because he was still not feeling well. 
so plan cancel,  and go back home to have a rest =)
I tried to take care him, but seems failed. 
I just keep asking him to drink more water, and ask him hungry or not. 
I wanted cook for him and try my best for take care of him. 
finally he said he was hungry and want to eat something,
so I cook oat and egg for him, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =(
he come out and steal my job! he clean up my shit ==
he recook the oat because too many of water.. and he knew that I'm a mushroom lover
then he cooked some mushroom for me. how sweet of him yet I'm feeling myself damn useless.
tadaa! our light dinner C=
I hope you will recover soon, I don't want to see you suffering over your fever. I'm beside you kay! I'm ready for you anytime when you need me. 



No comments :

Post a Comment