26 March 2013

Kuala Lumpur Day1 " Umai-Ya Japanese Restaurant ♡

We were on our way to Kayyy Elleee by Aeroline Bus, is always my first choice =) 
we took 4 to 5 hours to reach KL from Penang.
we had our lunch inside the bus as they provided. 
after we arrived @ Corus Hotel, we went to Suria KLCC to grab our dinner!

our late din din @ Umai-Ya Japanese Restaurant.
we order two dishes & a bowl of onion fried rice and a set meal.
 Mini Shanshoku Chawan Mushi
[ 3 type Japanese Steamed Egg - (Black Caviar, Ikura, Goose) in Egg Shell ]
* everyone should try this, it's awesome!  
Beef Enoki Yaki 
Hubby's new favor juicy beef with mushroom! 
Salmon Lover Set *ThumbsUPPPPPPPP!

all the foods so delicious! The next time I come, I will sure visit this restaurant again. 
I had my great night with those awesome foods and with my love one 


No comments :

Post a Comment