21 March 2013

*little secret* hair care - Shinamino Professional

Today, I'm going to tell everyone my little secret of my hair. =D
many of my friend asked me about what I did to hair? rebonding / straightening ? 
To be honest, I DID NOT DO ANY HAIR STRAIGHTENING BEFORE. 
my hair is 100% natural straight like this, you all can ask all the friend who know me when I was a kid till now, they know my hair is really 100% original straight like this.
hmmm. some of my friend did asked me, what's my secret for making my hair looked so straight ? eat anything or applied any hair care? NOPE.
I'm a very lazy person =/ I don't really do a thing (like applied lotion every night) until a long period. I began  doing something temporary (few weeks or days only) =p
BUT. after considering for a long time (around few months) on whether should I or should not dye my hair? The reason why I have lots of thoughts over it, because I don't really wanna take the risk to damage my hair.

okay.. Finally I got my answer. I choose to dye my hair from black to natural brown color. 
and after three months I re-dye my hair roots. after another following three months, I changed my hair color to maroon color. 
Until this year before the Chinese new year, I dyed purple red.
After trying so many color on my hair, nothing seems to goes wrong with my hair as most of my friend's hair became weak due to over dying the color. The below pictures are what my current hair, looked like. =D
#hairpicture1(2013)
I dyed this purple red after a couple of weeks, nearly a month. my hair color still remain the same as day one. (No fading of colors)
many people were surprise that my hair color can maintain for so long because this purple red will fade quickly, it wont last after you washed a few times. 
#picture2 (2013)
#hairpicture3 (last year picture 2012)
*This is how my hair actually look like*

After I dying my hair, no more laziness for me =C because I know it's time for me to take care my hair.
If not one day it might get damage, because nothing can stay last without some taking care of. (skin,clothes,stuff or even relationship)
So, I will go for treatment once a month. But sometime when I'm way too busy with my college stuff, I will skipped until the day when I'm free =/ and when the time I doing my treatment, I will apply hair ampule. So that hair won't lack of vitamin =)
and of course, treatment and ampule is not enough, we should take care our hair everyday.
   
tadaaa! this is what I use for my hair. EVERYDAY =D - SHINAMINO professsional.
there are lot of types from Cocoa Butter Mask, to Volumizing Shampoo, and a small bottle of Instant Calmer Essence
it's two big bottle of mask and shampoo at 1000 mle and the small bottle of essence is 120 mle.

a briefly explanation...
Firstly, I will use the green bottle shampoo to wash my hair then rinse it with water,
Then, apply the hair mask ( skin need mask, our hair definitely need too! )
Direction : to be used after cleansing with shampoo,  then apply in your hair, only from the middle part of hair until bottom part of our hair. You don't have to apply at your hair root it is because of the bottom part of our hair are mostly dry.

FYI, you can also mixed up the hair mask with a drop of essence together then apply it  into your hair. This will the double effect for our hair =)

After applying the hair mask, I will wait for around 5 min. Then I will wash my hair with water.
Next, I will dry up my hair and apply the essence.
*WaLAHHHH*
That's my little secret. =X

Curious over this whole set of hair care? It's only cost me RM168. 
you all can go any saloon to buy it, if have any question, you can comment me for more information. 

Thanks for viewing my blog. *much appreciate

Danke.





No comments :

Post a Comment