03 April 2013

Day w/ loves. " Big Ben Breakfast, Ashley Birthday & Happy Monthsary ♡

Haiyaaaa! My sweeties and I @ Big Ben Breakfast 英式早餐 for our breakfast after we took our final examination result. I think we were over starved so we order a Big Ben Breakfast and Bacon Omelette. We didn't know that the Bacon Omelette was actually a big portion ( for Us ) because in our mind we thought that it would be just a portion like an appetizer. LOL here's the funny story about us..
nowadays the weather are freaking HOT! and actually we were waiting for quite a long time, it's about an hour. Finally, our drinks came.. Ice Lemon Tea, feeling great while drinking in this super hot weather. then the toast came, we ate and chit chat.. ANOTHER basket of toast came because Ashley's mistaken, she thought it's the garlic bread.. never mind, she could manage to finish the basket of toast.
oh yeaaaa, the Big Ben Breakfast finally come, it tasted really nice, I like the sausage and bacon. I was enjoying my breakfast, thought, the half way while I was eating, the staff came and asked us whether still want the bacon omelette? as we thought the portion of bacon omelette, we didn't cancel our orders, and said yes, sure. We still want the bacon omelette, she was likes... okay (unbelievable we could still manage to finish the omelette) 
after a few minutes, the omelettes were done, each plate of omelette for each of us. We were shocked O.O and feeling regretful.. the peoples from other tables were looking at us. I think it's because of our table were full of fooooooooods! and we doesn't look like a girl that can eat a lot! hahaha. 
we tried to finish the omelette, two of my friends ate until half of the omelette and stopped, another one totally looked like her tummy was about to explode!. She asked the staff for take away. LOL and I was trying to finish it but the bacons were too salty. I did finish some of the omelette. =D
after breakfast, we went to Starbucks @ Tanjung Tokong.
 enjoy the moment with them, we talked alot as usual. We can talk anything =)
We TALK, We LAUGH, We TAKE PICTURE, We ENJOY.
 Birthday Girl (Ashley) and Us 
hey girl, wish you have a memorable day, and you know we love youuuuuuu! I hope you will like the presents we gave it to you, and the surprise! haha, wishing you a Happy Birthday again! Xoxo Gossip Girls xD

I'm feeling so hot, no matter day or night. Global warming T^T
the waters are warm without switched on the heater! Goshhhhh*

P.S.: Last but not least, Happy Monthsary to Us ( Boyfie and I)
I took a very long time to edit although you guys will feel so easy only~ but I was using about an hour or more to edit this picture, I hope he will likes it. =)
I love you Hubby! there are more months, and years for us. Once again, Happy Monthsary and still counting.. 
hahaha, who say boy don't edit picture? xD He do kay! I was actually surprised when I checked my Instagram that shown me that he was tagging me a picture. But I wouldn't know that he edited our picture (a very low percentage to see he edit a picture =p) here the outcome..
I don't know and don't care you all is it feels the sweetness from this picture or not, BUT I CAN FEEL IT so much! *melting*.  " with lots of love 
Thanks for everything, I do appreciated them.


No comments :

Post a Comment