19 March 2013

Boost Juice x Manhattan Fish Market x Shopping.

the another side of me =)

today I went to Queensbay mall shopping but before that I was craving Boost Juice in a sudden due to my thirsty. =p
Tadaaa! Craving fixed! =目
Boost me x Immunity juice.
get your boost today! and get the stamp card to get the free boost after you bought the 10th cup of boost.

after that we went to had my dinner at Manhattan Fish Market
  
we ordered the Manhattan Fish 'N Chips 
 so many chips *blush*

hmmm. I don't know is they have already changed the menu or their food portion, because last time I came here for my lunch or dinner, all their meals were with large portion. Honestly, I couldn't finish the whole meal ==
but surprised to see the portion have changed to small and just nice (for me) lol
I'm full and is time to start my shopping journey! hahaha.

here the Full Stop.

No comments :

Post a Comment