18 March 2013

Happy Sunday ♡

Outfit of the day: Casual wear
grey top from Armani Exchange.
black shorts from Pull and Bear.
bowling bag from Versace Jeans
I have no hand accessory, only my fav watch from Marc by Marc Jacob.

Happy Sunday ♡ I went to Gurney with my ladies.
we had our lunch @ Dragon-i Restaurant 籠的傳人

 my ladies ordered a plate of fried rice and three bowl of ramen. 
FYI, the portion of their meal are very big, so I recommend two person to share a bowl of ramen or a plate of fried rice. But I think my recommend is much better for girls, because boy can eat a lot. right? =)
I just ordered their Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumplings 上海小笼包 for my lunch due to I just had my brunch before half and hour =/
every time I come Dragon-i, Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumplings is a MUST! 
the best xiao long bao that I have never tasted before, even though I had tried few other Chinese restaurant but sorry still could not win my heart from Dragon-i =)

Dragon-i RM1 Chicken Promotions
Here got a promotion from Dragon-i - RM1 Chicken.
RM1 Chicken Pomotions promotion period 1/3/2013-31/3/2013, 6pm-9pm (Dine-in only)
FYI, Original price is charge for take away and we can only order one plate of RM1 Chicken only!
Kinda disappointed couldn't order all these three plate of RM1 chicken at the same time...




No comments :

Post a Comment