16 March 2013

ABRSM Music Theory Examination (2013)


It's time to update my blog as I am free now =) Today morning I went to St.Xavier's Institution for the 2013 ABRSM Music Theory Examination.
As a candidate, I have already well prepared to take this examination yet still nervous for sure =p
before this ABRSM Music Theory Examination, everyday I have to rush all the pass years music theory exam papers. Seriously, looking at those pass years papers make me sick. 
 =( should blame on myself on my laziness.
Last min. to bought the AB guide because I got lack of knowledge from my Music Theory in Practice Books. =/
okay, back to the topic. I woke up early and revision for a while then drive to St. Xavier's Institution.
It's out of my expectation, no JAM at all !  
hmmm. I didn't notice that today have class replacement! I got to park outside the school.. == luckily I reached early so that still have some public car park lot for me =) ThanksGod*
Happy go lucky ? I feel I'm a lucky girl because I could answer all the question! happygirl=D
I did my best for my exam, I wish that I can get the Distinction as if I don't have any careless mistake! :(
I hope I can maintain the record of getting Distinction for every years. *wink*



No comments :

Post a Comment