07 June 2013

It's a MUST for all food lovers! " Draw N Go Cafe (Penang) ♡

Hello people! Wondering what I'm holding? It's a super huge menu with the Statue of Liberty as it's cover page...the first ever huge menu that I have seen so far... =P it's kinda creative idea? so it's a must to take a picture with it and behind me is their cafe's name design background ♡

okay, back to the topic! Today let me recommend you guys about a cafe named 
Draw N Go.
Draw N Go cafe @ 32, Tingkat Tembaga, Greenlane, Penang. 
The cafe located beside Chung Hwa Confucian Secondary School. The cafe open from Monday to Sunday, 11am-9pm.
The huge menu, they are selling western food as you can see from the picture and the price is quite reasonable. 
FYI, if you want to make it into a set you can by just have to adding RM4 to get a soup and a drink.

here some pictures on how cafe's environment looks like.
nice place for chilling and gossiping which girls do the best or even for some guys to gossip about their stuff. 
PS: Guys too likes to gossip. Believe me, some really do. =P

I forget how long I had to wait for my meal to come because I was busying taking picture with friends as always. =D
chicken chop w/ mushroom sauce! and me looking super happy with how it looks! Nice presentation of the food though it tasteeeeeeeee is likeeee...
How many love to rate for this meal ? ♡♡♡♡♡ (3/5)
As for the salad and the nachos are super yummy! 
*finger licking good*
both of my friends rate their meals ♡♡♡♡ (4/5)

I'm prwtty sure that will be back for the nachos, and my friend said they will also tagged along! for the Fries. *sinful*
Here is the map to lead you to Draw N Go cafe. (picture credit to someone unknown)

Draw N Go cafe ♡♡♡♡ (must try!)



*Blogged by ReynaRenhui

No comments :

Post a Comment